Sunday, February 26, 2006

I don't eat dog either

Certos filmes apresentam dialogos que eu nao me canso de ouvir. Pulp Fiction tem pelos menos uma duzia desses....

Jules Winnfield: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
Vincent Vega: Yeah but bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good.
Jules Winnfield: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy mother-fuckers. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eating nothing that ain't got sense enough to disregard his own feces.
Vincent Vega: How 'bout a dog? Dog eats his own feces.
Jules Winnfield: I don't eat dog either.
Vincent Vega: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?
Jules Winnfield: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy, but they definitely dirty. But, dog's got personality; personality goes a long way.
Vincent Vega: Ahh, so by that rational, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?
Jules Winnfield: Well, we'd have to be talking one charming mother-fucking pig.

E esse…
Jules Winnfield: You know the shows on TV?
Vincent Vega: I don't watch TV.
Jules Winnfield: Yeah, but you are aware that there is an invention called television. And, on this invention they show shows, right?



Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go home and have a heart attack

Classico

5 Comments:

Blogger Liginha said...

Nossa!! Acabei de lembrar de um trecho do Kill Bill 1, onde a Uma Thurman fala pra menininha de 4 anos, que acaba de presenciá-la matando sua própria mae:

Uma: I'm sorry. I didn't mind to do this in front of you. But trust me, she had it coming.

Menininha: (só olhando bem séria pra ela)

Uma: ...but if some day you feel raw about that and wanna get even... I'll be waiting.

Sensacional!

3:52 AM  
Blogger A. Lisboa said...

"You can get a bear at McDonalds."
Vincent, sobre a Holanda.

"Five in each ear, one through the nipple on my left breast, one through my right nostril, one through my left eyebrow, one in my lip, one in my clit... and I wear a stud in my tongue."
Jody, sobre os seus piercings.

"You know what you guys look like? Like a couple of guys who just blew off somebody's head."
O cara que vai limpar quando eles matam um cara no carro, sem querer.

Ok, ok, só mais uma:
Jules mira numas gaivotas pela janela: "You, why don't you tell my man Vince where you got the shit hid at? "
O cara, apavorado: "Its over there by..."
Jules: "I don't remember asking you a goddam thing!"

Agora acho que vocês deviam citar falas das próprias vidas. Não seria divertido?
Beijos!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Giacomo said...

Bem, a frase mais Tarantino que eu jah ouvi :

SA (Seu Antonio): Mas oq eh isso !! Vc nao podem fazer isso aqui nao

LPA - Quem foi que disse que nao pode namorar na escada? Me mostra onde esta escrito.

Zed is dead baby, Zed is dead...

7:58 PM  
Blogger A. Lisboa said...

Ok, lá vai.. Cena cinematográfica de humor amargo (tudo a ver comigo):

L.: Gostaria de deixar bem claro que nunca tive e não tenho nenhuma intenção de envolvimento romântico com a sua pessoa.

A.: Sim, está claro.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Helder da Rocha said...

Quando o texto é absurdo ou banal, a linguagem está no corpo, na voz, na respiração. São as cenas que mais têm força. Por isso tantos roteiros e peças que são chatos de ler são sucessos de interpretação. Os dramas de Tchekhov há 100 anos já tinham um pouco disso: diálogos banais e o mundo se acabando no subtexto. Tarantino é mestre nisso. Outro que emprega isso no teatro é Harold Pinter, ou ainda Patrick Marber (que também fez o filme Closer).

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home